Join an amazing team of dedicated professionals!
Current Open Positions
- Compliance Specialist
- Establish a structured compliance plan for the company.
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations and policies as it pertains to the products being manufactured.
- Educate the applicable departments within the company on the policies and procedures necessary to maintain compliance.
- Audit on a regular basis all applicable departments for any deficiencies in compliance protocol.
- Understand all laws and regulations as it pertains to the products being manufactured, stay abreast of any changes in the laws or regulations that might impact the company and the products they produce and educate all applicable departments on changes.
- Organize and manage all testing that is done for the company, both company required testing and customer required testing.
- Work with all departments on compliance and testing of new products.
- Have the required certifications for compliance for our industry.
- Ability to comprehend/analyze/research complex regulations.
- Exceptional people skills
- Good communicator, capable of conducting training classes
- Must be able to multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Prefer at least 2 years’ experience in this role.
- Up to date applicable certifications
- Basic e-mail, docs and sheets computer skills (company uses Gmail and the associated programs)
Ensure that a company’s operations and products adhere to the laws regulating the particular industry and products being manufactured. Products manufactured include home décor, pillows, throws, bedding and gifts. Looking to expand into children’s products as well. Candidate would be responsible for making sure all manufacturing processes and components were compliant with all applicable testing and laws, like Prop 65, testing of inks, etc., as well as packaging and law tag information.
Essential Job Functions:
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email us at: email@example.com.